Swedish Body Massage
This type of massage is the best known and most common. Massage can be slow or vigorous depends on client's preferences. Swedish body massage techniques include circural pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion movements like tapping, cupping, bending and stretching. This type of massage is benefical for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, improving circulation, decreasing muscle toxins, improving flexibility, reliving stress, encouraging relaxation.
Holistic massage is a combination of various movement. Rhytmical stroking, and kneading of the body's soft tissues, soothing away tensions, relaxing and balancing mind and body. The technique is based on the Swedish Massage and can be used for relaxation, stimulation or rehabilitation of the whole body or part of it.
- improves mental alertness, boost energy levels
- reduces stress, it is recommended treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder generalized anxiety disorder as other complementary therapies can relieve back pain
- can improve symptoms of osteoarthritis, a chronic and painful condition
- improves blood circulation
- provides relief from sleep disorders
Hot Stone Massage
Hot stone massage is one of the most rejuvenating and refreshing experience that includes traditional massage techniques with the application of water- heated basalt stones. It is very soothing because the heat from the stones is transported through the key points of the body. The temperature halps in the healing process much more than hot pads that you can get from the chemist. Receiving hot stone regularly can make your body regain more energy to work on stressful situations and unexpected load.